My alma mater was books, a good library…. I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity.MALCOM X
Hola, I’m Jennifer, creator and owner of Turquoise Coffee. I created this blog in November of 2018 out of my love for books, coffee and my favorite color. I started blogging my poetry in 2002, but in later years (after creating and deleting countless blogs) I became fond of writing book reviews. I still share it every now and then, but recently I’m sharing my thoughts on topics that matter to me through my #CoffeeTalks posts.
GET TO KNOW ME A BIT…
- I am born, raised and currently (still) living in my beautifu Puerto Rico
- I speak, read and write both English and Spanish fluently
- I’m a September/Virgo babe
- I love every music genre, but my go-to type is R&B & folk pop
- My favorite books are When Autumn Leaves by Amy Foster, The Temple of My Familiar by Alice Walker and La Casa de Los Espíritus by Isabel Allende
- My love for coffee started when I began working in the hospitality field
- I am obsessed with libraries and bookshelves
- I’ve been a Pagan practitioner for almost 15 years & I’m currently the spiritual leader of a Pagan group
- I’ve write poetry since I was 13 years old in both of my native languages
- I’ve been a hospitality event professional for 10 years.
With Turquoise Coffee I want to share my writing skills and a few of my favorite things. Even though there are thousands of other amazing blogs out there that write book reviews, feel free to stop on mine, leave a comment or share my content; hoping you’ll feel inspired and happy to have read my blog posts.
All the love, Jen